Female Calligraphy Elbow
A wellbeing and self-defense system. Reconnect with your inner power and rebalance your health through smooth, continuous, natural flow of body and breath.
9–18 February 2024
Wonglepong, QLD Australia
Calligraphy Elbow is a wellbeing and self-defense system taught by Master Yang to females only.
Developed by Master Yang it is based upon two separate areas:
1. Movement that pivots on a Ying/Yang 3-D Energy Ball within the Dantian.
2. The fluid and linked motion of unbroken, Chinese calligraphy writing.
The linking of these elbows is artistic in nature, looking like you are sculpting or painting. Yet it gives exceptional results for female practitioners due to the sharp and heavy nature of elbowing and the base-power behind their delivery.
Calligraphy Elbow has numerous benefits to female health and wellbeing, including:
- Fuses Eastern internal martial arts and energy systems, including Yang Mian (Master Yang’s ancient Family System), Qigong, Wudang and Shaolin
- Develops inner strength and flexibility
- Helps with energy production and body coordination
- Improves organ health through increased blood flow
- Benefits physical and mental health, inner balance and emotional wellbeing
- Restores digestion and hormonal balance
- Boosts confidence and self-trust
- Females only
- All-age appropriate
- No prior experience required
- Day 1–10: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (including breaks)
Training times might be adjusted to the group.
- Training: 60 hours of in-person training with Master Yang
- Meals: Three meals per day
- Spa: Access to a private pool, spa and bushwalking tracks
- Transportation: To and from the venue
- Insurance: Personal travel & health insurance
- $75 per person / per night (in a shared room/unit for two)
limited spaces available
We have available shared accommodation in the main house and in the cabins.
- There is available a camping site for house trucks or those who want to bring their own tent or a van.
- It is also possible to book accomodation outside of the venue.
Contact us for details and booking.
How to get here
The best way to get to the retreat center is to fly into Brisbane airport. From there take the Airtrain, located inside the terminal, to Nerang. We can pick you up from Nerang – just remember to notify us first. There is no direct train or bus to Wallaby Ridge Retreat.
Join the course
- Date: 9–18 February 2024
- Venue: Wallaby Ridge Retreat, 88 Bambling Rd, Wonglepong QLD 4275, Australia
- Price: 3,000.00 AUD (including meals, excluding accommodation)