Unplug | Nourish | Heal
A welcoming space that supports
healing and learning.
Calligraphy Health’s Home at the foothills of Tamborine Mountain
Surrounded by the sub-tropical rainforest, Calligraphy Health Centre at Wallaby Ridge Retreat is comfortably located on the Gold Coast, in secluded bushland near Tamborine Mountain, only 40 minutes from Surfers Paradise and 1 hour from Brisbane.
Created with healing in mind, this beautiful home includes an outdoor pool, comfortable rooms and massive verandas with views to the Great Dividing Range.
The retreat house provides you with an opportunity to disconnect from the world, bathe in nature’s serenity and restore your natural balance.
- Comfortable well-appointed rooms in both the house and self-contained cottages.
- Plenty of beautiful shared space: wrap-around verandas that provide all-weather enjoyment.
- Views to the Great Dividing Range.
- Spacious lounge room with a slow combustion fireplace.
- Outdoor swimming pool looking into the forest.
- Outdoor heated spa overlooking the vineyard.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and wi-fi throughout.
- A variety of citrus and tropical fruit trees.
How to get here?
The best way to get to the retreat center is to fly into Brisbane airport. From there take the Airtrain, located inside the terminal, to Nerang. We can pick you up from Nerang – just remember to notify us first. There is no direct train or bus to Wallaby Ridge Retreat from either airport.
Calligraphy Health Centre
at Wallaby Ridge Retreat
88 Bambling Rd
Wonglepong QLD 4275