Freedom from Trauma,
Anxiety and Depression
Returning the body/mind back to a state of balance.
11–14 December 2023
- Do you continue to make unhealthy choices in your life?
- Do you feel that you have lost your purpose?
- Do you experience fear and anxiety?
- Do you lack trust in the world, other people, or yourself?
- Have you lost happiness and joy in your daily life?
- Do you suffer from emotional and physical pain?
- Do you experience chronic stress and ongoing pressure?
- Are you burdened by traumatic events from your past?
- Do you struggle with addictions?
- Have you already tried various methods that bring only shallow or temporary results?
According to Master Yang most of our physical and emotional problems stem from a lost connection that we have with ourselves. The reasons why we lose this connection are broad. It can start in our childhood, be a result of our lifestyle, or result from difficult or traumatic events. The outcome is that our mind and body don’t work as a team anymore. The mind and the body don’t listen to or understand each other anymore. It means that we are out of synch with ourselves as well as the external world.
To truly resolve these various issues, we must reach the roots of these problems. This internal connection with ourselves can be rebuilt. Calligraphy Health uses ancient Eastern knowledge to help modern people. It employs movement, breath, intention, vibration, and internal organ servicing to help people restore balance in their lives. It happens on a cellular level by building a connection between the mind and our own blood. By doing that, deep healing begins. Cell by cell, we are able to release what holds us back, not by force, will, or external support but by our own body listening to us, opening up and working with us instead of against us.
Master Yang has successfully used this program working with Australian Veterans in the Warrior Revival program, and now this training is open to anyone who needs this support.
Suitable for anyone who has or is experiencing stress, anxiety, depression and trauma
Restores the body back to a natural state of balance through connecting breath, mind and movement
Calms the nervous system and settles the mind releasing excessive worry and intrusive thoughts from your system
Improves blood circulation that has a flow on effect of improving organ function and returning the body back to a state of good health
Restores energy to back to the body by releasing the tension, pain and anger that makes you feel tired and fatigued
Reawakens your joy for life through connecting with your blood cells and retraining the mind to embrace peace, calm and happiness
- Suitable for veterans and serving military
- Suitable for anyone who is experiencing stress, anxiety, depression, trauma
- Suitable for both beginers as well as experienced students
- No gender, age or health restrictions
- 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily (including breaks)
- Training: 32 hours of in-person training with Master Yang
- Food & Accommodation: there is a limited cabin accommodation, for more details contact Karen at email@example.com
- Transportation: To and from the venue
- Insurance: Personal travel & health insurance
Food & Accommodation
- Food: $50 per person / per 3 meals a day (cooked by Master Yang)
- Cabin: $90 per cabin / per night
Cabins contain one double bed and room for blow up mattress, a bathroom and kitchenette.
limited spaces available
- It is also possible to book accomodation outside of the venue.
Contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and booking.
Join the course
- Date: 11–14 December 2023
- Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm daily
- Venue: The Veterans Transition Centre, Hughes Road, Jarrahdale WA 6124, veterans.org.au
- Organizer: Karen Green, email: email@example.com
- Price: $700 / 4 days
Please note that the course price excludes the food and accommodation – please book directly with Karen.
$75 discount for veterans or serving military, please contact Karen for details: Karen@ateaseyoga.com.au
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Karen at: Karen@ateaseyoga.com.au