Freedom from Trauma,
Anxiety and Depression
Returning the body/mind back to a state of balance.
3–12 March 2024
Wonglepong, QLD Australia
- Do you continue to make unhealthy choices in your life?
- Do you feel that you have lost your purpose?
- Do you experience fear and anxiety?
- Do you lack trust in the world, other people, or yourself?
- Have you lost happiness and joy in your daily life?
- Do you suffer from emotional and physical pain?
- Do you experience chronic stress and ongoing pressure?
- Are you burdened by traumatic events from your past?
- Do you struggle with addictions?
- Have you already tried various methods that bring only shallow or temporary results?
According to Master Yang most of our physical and emotional problems stem from a lost connection that we have with ourselves. The reasons why we lose this connection are broad. It can start in our childhood, be a result of our lifestyle, or result from difficult or traumatic events. The outcome is that our mind and body don’t work as a team anymore. The mind and the body don’t listen to or understand each other anymore. It means that we are out of synch with ourselves as well as the external world.
To truly resolve these various issues, we must reach the roots of these problems. This internal connection with ourselves can be rebuilt. Calligraphy Health uses ancient Eastern knowledge to help modern people. It employs movement, breath, intention, vibration, and internal organ servicing to help people restore balance in their lives. It happens on a cellular level by building a connection between the mind and our own blood. By doing that, deep healing begins. Cell by cell, we are able to release what holds us back, not by force, will, or external support but by our own body listening to us, opening up and working with us instead of against us.
Master Yang has successfully used this program working with Australian Veterans in the Warrior Revival program, and now this training is open to anyone who needs this support.
Suitable for anyone who has or is experiencing stress, anxiety, depression and trauma
Restores the body back to a natural state of balance through connecting breath, mind and movement
Calms the nervous system and settles the mind releasing excessive worry and intrusive thoughts from your system
Improves blood circulation that has a flow on effect of improving organ function and returning the body back to a state of good health
Restores energy to back to the body by releasing the tension, pain and anger that makes you feel tired and fatigued
Reawakens your joy for life through connecting with your blood cells and retraining the mind to embrace peace, calm and happiness
- Suitable for anyone who is experiencing stress, anxiety, depression, trauma
- Suitable for both beginers as well as experienced students
- No gender, age or health restrictions
- Day 1–10: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (including breaks)
Training times might be adjusted to the group.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
If possible please arrive the evening/night before the training begins so that you have enough time to settle down. The chceck-out is on the last day of the course after training but you’re welcome to book your stay for longer.
- Training: 60 hours of in-person training with Master Yang
- Meals: Three meals per day
- Spa: Access to a private pool, spa and bushwalking tracks
- Transportation: To and from the venue
- Insurance: Personal travel & health insurance
- Accommodation: Find more info below
Accommodation is to be booked separately from the course. Please contact us for details and booking at email@example.com
- $75 per person / per night (in a shared room/unit for two)
limited spaces available
We have available shared accommodation in the main house and in the cabins.
- $30 per person / per night for a camping site for house trucks or those who want to bring their own tent or a van.
- It is also possible to book accomodation outside of the venue.
How to Get here
The best way to get to the retreat center is to fly into Brisbane airport. From there take the Airtrain, located inside the terminal, to Nerang. We can pick you up from Nerang – just remember to notify us first. There is no direct train or bus to Wallaby Ridge Retreat.
Join the course
- Date: 3–12 March 2024
- Venue: Wallaby Ridge Retreat, 88 Bambling Rd, Wonglepong QLD 4275, Australia
- Price: 3,000.00 AUD (including meals, excluding accommodation)