Learn how to effortlessly bring body, mind and emotions into a relaxed state.
10–19 April 2024
In this 10-day course led by Master Zhen Hua Yang, you will learn how to reconnect with yourself by rebuilding trust and communication between your body, mind, and your center – the internal organs and Dan Tian (the energy center).
The key to this internal connection lies in your own blood, which serves as the carrier of oxygen, nutrients, and information in your body. Human energy, health, wellbeing, and longevity are all based on blood circulation. This course helps you understand this relationship and equips you with tools to develop it.
This internal connection is established on the cellular level. By using tools such as movement, breath, attention, intention, and vibration, we connect with our blood cells. Each day of the course, we build trust, safety, and self-love within the body. By enhancing blood circulation, we imbue these positive qualities into our body cells, especially in areas that need support and release, thereby activating our self-healing potential.
This process unfolds organically from the inside out, bringing health, vitality, and positivity to your body and mind. It enables your body to release stored tension, allowing you to move in a more natural way. You learn to move with freedom, joy, and connection, first within your body and then in your life.
This training gives you the independence to practice the learned sequences at home. Regular at-home training continues to build your energy, your trust in your body, and deepens the connection with yourself.
Limited spaces available.
develop connection and positive relationship with yourself
learn to connect with your breath and internal organs
learn the basis of servicing internal organs for health and longevity
learn to calm the nervous system
release tension and negativity stored deep in the body
feel and learn what energy is, how to accumulate it and make it flow better
learn how to move in a more natural, effortless way
reconnect with your self-healing potential
learn a sequence of movements that you can later practice on your own
- Calligraphy Health training knows no gender boundaries, age limits and body requirements. It requires no equipment and no special place to start – just an open mind and a desire for a balanced life.
- Suitable for both beginners and experienced Calligraphy Health practitioners
This course is for you if you
- Seek to cultivate a deeper connection with your body and mind, fostering overall well-being, inner harmony and self-love.
- Are looking to relieve stress, anxiety, or tension, and long for techniques to promote relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Have issues related to the abdominal area, such as digestion, organ removal, or post-operative scars.
- Lack energy and struggle with your immune system.
- Want to improve mobility and flexibility, and enhance vitality through gentle yet powerful practices and techniques.
- Are interested in holistic approach to health and longevity.
- Want to elevate your personal practice, whether it be yoga, qi gong, meditation, or any form of movement.
- Want to go beyond physical movement or posture and are interested in internal arts.
- Work with people and want to learn a way of maintaining and expanding your energy.
What to Expect
“It’s not about the movement. It’s about what’s behind the movement.” Master Zhen Hua Yang.
Master Yang’s approach prioritizes personal experience over theoretical learning. This means that there are no books to study or information to memorize, but rather the wisdom of one’s own body to be discovered and a self-healing potential to be activated.
Whether it’s a shorter workshop or a full 10-day course, the goal is to provide you with tools for independent practice.
Each day consists of 5-6 hours of practice with Master Yang. Throughout the training, you learn a set of movements and forms gradually, with enough time to delve deeper into them in order to understand the principles that extend beyond the movement. You work at your own pace without force or pressure with enough time to learn but also to rest.
Upon completion, you leave equipped with a personal practice that you can continue to develop on your own. By integrating learned movements into your daily routine, you can experience lasting benefits that contribute to a fulfilling and vibrant life. With regular practice, they offer a holistic approach to nurturing physical, mental, and emotional wellness.
Accommodation & Meals
Accommodation and meals are to be booked separately from the course. If possible please arrive at least one day before the course starts. Contact the venue for booking and details.
Option 1: Dalongjing Yuanxiang Inn
A standard room (can accommodate two people)
price: RMB 300 a night / per room; includes breakfast for two (approx. AUD 64 / US 42 / EUR 40)
Option 2: B&B Villa
3 bedrooms (can accommodate two people), 2 bathrooms and 1 living room
price: RMB 400 a night / per room; includes breakfast for two (approx. AUD 86 / US 56 / EUR 52)
Option 1: You can order a local special lunch box (standard: one meat, three vegetables, one staple food; optional one: fruit or eggs), price: RMB 15 (approx. AUD 3 / US 2 / EUR 2)
Option 2: You can also choose your own dinner from various restaurants near the hotel.
For more details and booking, contact: email@example.com
- Transportation: To and from the venue
- Insurance: Personal travel & health insurance
- Day 1: training sessions between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (including breaks)
- Day 2–9: training sessions between 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (including breaks)
- Day 10: training sessions between 8:00 am – 2:00 pm (including breaks)
How to get there
- Tengchong Tuofeng Airport: pick up from the airport to your accommodation – RMB 100 (approx. AUD 22 / US 14 / EUR 13)
- Yunnan Baoshan Airport: pick up from the airport to your accommodation – RMB 500–600 (approx. AUD 108–130 / US 70–84 / EUR 65–78)
Join the course
- Date: 10–19 April 2024
- Venue: Tengchong Yajule Community, Baoshan City, Yunnan Province, China
Xu Ning, phone: 13811666168 (International)
Zhang Na, phone: 18201518690 (China only)
- Course Price: AUD 2500 (approx. US 1630 / EUR 1500)
course price doesn’t include accommodation and meals, please book separately with the venue
Moving like a fish in water
The art of calligraphy draws from nature, emphasizing the fluid, seamless, and unrestrained movement of the brush. This movement mirrors the graceful descent of water down a mountainside, naturally following the shortest and most direct path.
Master Yang applied this concept to the human body, where that water is human blood. Calligraphy Health is about moving like flowing water, effortlessly cascading down a mountain – fluid, uninterrupted, and instinctual, without force or pressure. This movement can be likened to that of fish swimming in water or the elegant motions of an octopus – imbued with a sense of joy, freedom and space.
“Calligraphy Health is about your blood flow moving your body, not your body
moving your blood.”
Master Zhen Hua Yang
The Internal Art
of Nei Gong
Nei Gong as taught by Master Zhen Hua Yang is focussed upon reconnecting with the wisdom of the body through the regulation of three main circulations within the human body: blood circulation, nervous system and digestive system. These circulations are the pillars of longevity and good health.
Calligraphy Health through enhancing these three circulations increases the longevity of internal organs while making the body soft, supple and elastic. It produces a physical lightness, setting the environment for self-healing. It also brings deep calm and peace, grounding us and producing a happiness that is internal, void of external conditions.
Master Zhen Hua Yang
Master Yang’s true skills are shown in his ability to share the complicated Nei Gong methods and practices in a simple and comprehensible way.
Master Zhen Hua Yang is an energy expert. Backed by his family lineage of over 400 years, Master Yang’s knowledge is steeped in ancient internal systems and techniques, his teachers’ influence as well as personal experiences and realisations.
Master Yang’s healing journey started when he was just a boy, suffering from the debilitating effects of asthma. His first teachers other than his grandfather and father, who were also Masters, were the martial arts and energy Masters from the Shaolin and Wudang Temples: Hai Deng from Shaolin, famous for his one-finger stand, and a Daoist monk from Wudang who taught Master Yang about Yinyang balance, Qi/energy and human longevity.