Learn how to effortlessly bring body, mind and emotions into a relaxed state.
7 – 16 August 2023
Wonglepong, QLD Australia
Part 1 is a foundation course where you learn to connect your body and mind with your center – internal organs and Dan Tian. You will learn how to move in a more natural, effortless way. You will learn what energy actually is, how to accumulate it and make it flow better. You will learn the difference between physical movement, and movement with a self-healing potential.
Limited spaces available.
- Begin your journey towards wellbeing and self-healing
- Connect your breath with the movement
- Start to connect with your internal body
- Learn a sequence that you can later practice on your own
- Learn about energy and your energy center – lower Dan Tian
- Learn the principles and the foundation of Nei Gong and Calligraphy Health system that you can apply to any other areas in your life
- Suitable for anyone
- Suitable for both beginners and experienced Calligraphy Health practitioners
- Training: 60 hours of in-person training with Master Yang
- Meals: Three meals per day
- Spa: Access to a private pool, spa and bushwalking tracks
- Accommodation: We have available shared accommodation in the main house and in the cabins. As well there is available a camping site for house trucks or those who want to bring their own tent or a van. Price of all accommodation varies according to accommodation type and availability ($50 – $250). It is also possible to book accomodation outside of the venue. Contact us for details and booking.
- Transportation: To and from the venue
- Insurance: Personal travel & health insurance
How to Get here
The best way to get to the retreat center is to fly into Brisbane airport. From there take the Airtrain, located inside the terminal, to Nerang. We can pick you up from Nerang – just remember to notify us first. There is no direct train or bus to Wallaby Ridge Retreat.
Join the course
- Date: 7–16 August 2023
- Venue: Wallaby Ridge Retreat, 88 Bambling Rd, Wonglepong QLD 4275, Australia
- Price: 3,000.00 AUD (including meals, excluding accommodation)
Receive a BONUS discount of 1000 AUD by booking two courses. Note: these courses must be taken back-to-back e.g., Level 1 & 2 or Level 3 & 4. Available on the next step.