Spiral Body-Spiral Organ
Through spiraling and elongating movements we open up, realign and release accumulated emotions that are held as tension in the body.
18 – 27 January 2023
Wonglepong, QLD Australia
Part 2 takes a closer look at the connection between the spiraling of the Dan Tian and the movement of the body. This part includes more physically challenging movements to go beyond the physical and learning to move from the inside out. As it helps to loosen-up tension in the muscles, re-align the joints there is a sense of the emotional release and subsequently open-up the meridians and energy channels.
Limited spaces available.
- Learn the importance of spiralling and connecting with your Dan Tian
- Connect all sides of the body for the free flow of Qi energy
- Link to your fascia, an important body tissue that connects every organ, blood vessel, bone and muscle
- Clear stagnant energy by moving Qi around the body
- Sculpt your body, increase your strength and flexibility
- Calm your mind for sustained happiness and tranquillity
- Training: 60 hours of in-person training with Master Yang
- Meals: Three meals per day
- Spa: Access to a private pool, spa and bushwalking tracks
- Accommodation: We have available shared accommodation in the main house and in the cabins. As well there is available a camping site for house trucks or those who want to bring their own tent or a van. Price of all accommodation varies according to accommodation type and availability ($50 – $250). It is also possible to book accomodation outside of the venue. Contact us for details and booking.
- Transportation: To and from the venue
- Insurance: Personal travel & health insurance
- Suitable for anyone
- Suitable for both beginners and experienced Calligraphy Health practitioners
How to Get here
The best way to get to the retreat center is to fly into Brisbane airport. From there take the Airtrain, located inside the terminal, to Nerang. We can pick you up from Nerang – just remember to notify us first. There is no direct train or bus to Wallaby Ridge Retreat.
Join the course
- Date: 18 – 27 January 2023
- Venue: Wallaby Ridge Retreat, 88 Bambling Rd, Wonglepong QLD 4275, Australia
- Price: 3,000.00 AUD (excluding accommodation)
Receive a BONUS discount of $1000 by booking two courses. Note: these courses must be taken back-to-back e.g., Level 1 & 2 or Level 3 & 4.