Heaven in Love
Find your home and touch your soul. Connect with heaven but remain connected with the ground.
31 January – 8 February 2023
Wonglepong, QLD Australia
Part 3 utilises your knowledge of the body-mind connection (Part 1) and the spiral movements (Part 2) to access the deeper layers of self. This part teaches you the Daoist philosophy of heaven-human-earth working as one. It lets you connect deeply with yourself and release stored emotions bringing more lightness and joy.
Limited spaces available.
- Go deeper into the self-healing mode, connecting your consciousness with the physical body
- Get to experience the unity between your cells, blood flow and energy
- Elevate your understanding of the universal unity of all living things
- Find peace of mind
- Training: 60 hours of in-person training with Master Yang
- Meals: Three meals per day
- Spa: Access to a private pool, spa and bushwalking tracks
- Accommodation: We have available shared accommodation in the main house and in the cabins. As well there is available a camping site for house trucks or those who want to bring their own tent or a van. Price of all accommodation varies according to accommodation type and availability ($50 – $250). It is also possible to book accomodation outside of the venue. Contact us for details and booking.
- Transportation: To and from the venue
- Insurance: Personal travel & health insurance
- Suitable for anyone
- Suitable for both beginners and experienced Calligraphy Health practitioners
How to Get here
The best way to get to the retreat center is to fly into Brisbane airport. From there take the Airtrain, located inside the terminal, to Nerang. We can pick you up from Nerang – just remember to notify us first. There is no direct train or bus to Wallaby Ridge Retreat.
Join the course
- Date: 31 January – 8 February 2023
- Venue: Wallaby Ridge Retreat, 88 Bambling Rd, Wonglepong QLD 4275, Australia
- Price: 3,000.00 AUD (excluding accommodation)
Receive a BONUS discount of $1000 by booking two courses. Note: these courses must be taken back-to-back e.g., Level 1 & 2 or Level 3 & 4.