Mobilise the body cells to work together in unity to open the Sky Channel.
16 – 25 March 2023
Wonglepong, QLD Australia
Stronger concentration on the upward rise of Qi
Open the door to a new awareness of life
Deeper trust and connection with self allowing a new focus to emerge
Transformation, accelerated by the union of body/mind/breath, to a higher level of consciousness
- For students who completed at least two 10-day courses with Master Zhen Hua Yang: Part 1 and one other course.
- Training: 60 hours of in-person training with Master Yang
- Meals: Three meals per day
- Spa: Access to a private pool, spa and bushwalking tracks
- Accommodation: We have available shared accommodation in the main house and in the cabins. As well there is available a camping site for house trucks or those who want to bring their own tent or a van. Price of all accommodation varies according to accommodation type and availability ($50 – $250). It is also possible to book accomodation outside of the venue. Contact us for details and booking.
- Transportation: To and from the venue
- Insurance: Personal travel & health insurance
How to Get here
The best way to get to the retreat center is to fly into Brisbane airport. From there take the Airtrain, located inside the terminal, to Nerang. We can pick you up from Nerang – just remember to notify us first. There is no direct train or bus to Wallaby Ridge Retreat.
Join the course
- Date: 16 – 25 March 2023
- Venue: Wallaby Ridge Retreat, 88 Bambling Rd, Wonglepong QLD 4275, Australia
- Price: 3,000.00 AUD (Excluding accommodation)