Restoring Life After Cancer
Strengthen your mental resilience and boost your internal self-healing energy.
16–24 March 2024
Wonglepong, QLD Australia
Drawing from both medical research and the knowledge of internal energy systems, this course teaches how to release the unhealthy clumping of cells and return the blood to its healthy, natural flow state. The result is a strengthened mental resilience, a boost in self-healing internal energy and an improved immune system.
- Use your breath, mind and movement to increase your oxygen intake and raise your internal body temperature, making it hard for cancer cells to survive
- Increase the blood circulation to clear clumping of blood cells and improve your internal capacity to circulate blood
- Retrain the mind to release fear and quieten its narrative, replacing it with a healthy, high-vibrational state of peace
- Learn the power of healthy eating and the concept of food as medicine in alignment with Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Calligraphy Health always works alongside your doctor’s treatment
- Anyone undergoing cancer treatment
- Anyone recovered from cancer
- Day 1–10: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (including breaks)
Training times might be adjusted to the group.
- Training: 60 hours of in-person training with Master Yang
- Meals: Three meals per day
- Spa: Access to a private pool, spa and bushwalking tracks
- Transportation: To and from the venue
- Insurance: Personal travel & health insurance
Accomodation & Meals
- $75 per person / per night (in a shared room/unit for two)
limited spaces available
We have available shared accommodation in the main house and in the cabins.
- There is available a camping site for house trucks or those who want to bring their own tent or a van.
- It is also possible to book accomodation outside of the venue.
Contact us for details and booking.
Master Yang aims to create a joyful, happy, and safe space for participants to ignite hope and a positive attitude towards the future. The goal of the practice is to improve blood circulation and oxygen distribution in the body. The practice hours will be flexible and adjusted to the needs of the group.
We suggest arriving at the venue on the 15th of March and leaving one day after the training if possible to take your time.
Join the course
- Date: 16–24 March 2024
- Venue: Wallaby Ridge Retreat, 88 Bambling Rd, Wonglepong QLD 4275, Australia
- Price: 1,500.00 AUD* (including meals, excluding accommodation)
* This course is offered at a special, discounted price.