Yoga & Dao for Women’s Health
Master Yang & Simon Borg-Olivier
Harness the wisdom of Yoga and Daoism for health and energetic balance.
27 April – 4 May 2024
Italy, Zollino in Salento
Harness the wisdom of Yoga and Daoism for health and energetic balance. Discover ancient principles that you can apply to any form of movement. Go beyond posture and learn to connect with magnetic energy in your body that leads to vitality, longevity and wellbeing.
Join us for a journey where the ancient wisdom of Yoga and Daoism converge to rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit. Led by two revered masters in each field, this retreat is tailored to enhance women’s health and vitality.
Throughout the program, you’ll delve into the teachings of Yoga and Daoism, unlocking the secrets of internal energy cultivation. Learn how to harness this energy to elevate your personal practice, whether it be yoga, qi gong, meditation, or any form of movement.
Embrace a holistic approach to well-being as you go beyond posture and connect with the magnetic energy within you. Through ancient principles and modern insights, discover the pathway to longevity, vitality, and balance.
Master Zhen Hua Yang brings his extensive background in Nei Gong, Qi Gong and the Chinese internal self healing arts teaching us to connect with the wisdom of the body through Qi/energy. Utilising the energetic wisdom of the body to work towards a balanced body/mind system, one that has compassion to self and others.
Simon Borg-Olivier’s extensive background in the India art of Yoga and Western physiotherapist helps us to understand the physiology of the body that takes place during practice – to release tension that inhibits us from having compassion and love towards self and others.
Learn more about Simon >
- Transforms your Internal Energetic System
- Awakens the natural healing function of the body, soothing the nervous system bringing it back to a sate of peace and calm
- Restores confidence allowing you to move forward in life in a positive, healthy and joyful way
- Connects your body, mind and spirit giving you a greater sense of connectedness and groundedness with your inner self
- Increases blood circulation to nourish internal organs
- Women of all ages.
- Suitable for beginners as well as for experienced practitioners.
This course is for you if you
- Have issues related to your abdominal area, such as digestion, organ removal, or post-operative scars.
- Suffer from hormonal issues related to menstruation, fertility, or menopause.
- Lack energy and struggle with your immune system.
- Seek to cultivate a deeper connection with your body and mind, fostering overall well-being, inner harmony and self-love.
- Are looking to relieve stress, anxiety, or tension, and long for techniques to promote relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Want to improve mobility and flexibility, and enhance vitality through gentle yet powerful practices and techniques.
- Are interested in holistic approaches to women’s health.
- Work with people and want to learn a way of maintaining and expanding your energy.
What to Expect
“It’s not about the movement. It’s about what’s behind the movement.” Master Zhen Hua Yang.
Master Yang’s approach prioritizes personal experience over theoretical learning. This means that there are no books to study or information to memorize, but rather the wisdom of one’s own body to be discovered and a self-healing potential to be activated.
Whether it’s a shorter workshop or a full 10-day course, the goal is to provide you with tools for independent practice.
Each day consists of 5-6 hours of practice with Master Yang. Throughout the training, you learn a set of movements and forms gradually, with enough time to delve deeper into them in order to understand the principles that extend beyond the movement. You work at your own pace without force or pressure with enough time to learn but also to rest.
Upon completion, you leave equipped with a personal practice that you can continue to develop on your own. By integrating learned movements into your daily routine, you can experience lasting benefits that contribute to a fulfilling and vibrant life. With regular practice, they offer a holistic approach to nurturing physical, mental, and emotional wellness.
A total of 6 hours a day of in-person training with Master Yang & Simon Borg-Olivier :
- 3-hour morning training with Master Yang
- 3-hour afternoon training with Simon Borg-Olivier
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
Check-in is on the 27th of April from 2 pm. The training ends on the 3rd of May on the evening and it’s followed by a farewell party. The check-out is on the next day, the 4th of May, after breakfast.
Food & Accommodation
ABOUT THE VENUE
Agricola Samadhi is a unique organic agriturism, an internationally acclaimed reference point in the field of ‘active’ wellness.
In this charming and peaceful getaway we propose and offer the possibility of practicing a way of living and eating where everything revolves around well-being: you can combine your stay with a full range of state of the art yoga classes, SPA time, Ayurveda consultations and treatments, a wide range of massages.
It is a favorite destination of the best internationally renowned yoga masters from all over the world.
- Walk and meditate in the park, orchard or gardens.
- Lie in the shade in hammocks.
- Sunbathe and swim in the pool.
- Book treatments and massages (shiatsu, Thai, ayurveda, sound massage, reflexology, osteopathy and many others) with our professional therapists.
- Relax in the SPA with jacuzzi, steam bath and sauna.
Bed: € Standard rate | € Non-refundable rate
- Bed in Triple Room with private bathroom: € 560,00 | € 476,00
- Bed in Double Room with shared bathroom: € 630,00 | € 535,50
- Bed in Double Room with private bathroom: € 735,00 | € 624,75
- Single Room with private bathroom: € 840,00 | € 714,00
- Double Single Use Room with shared bathroom: € 840,00 | € 714,00
- Double Single Use Room with private bathroom: € 945,00 | € 803,25
- 7 nights with daily cleaning
- 6 brunches and 7 dinners
- 1 breakfast (on departure day)
- Beach towel
- Staff assistance AM/PM
- Swimming pool access
- Yoga mat and props
To confirm the reservation, it is required to pay a deposit of 30% of the accommodation rate if you choose the standard rate; otherwise, if you choose the not-refundable rate, you have to pay the whole amount upfront.
Contact the venue for details and booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Get There
- The nearest airport is Brindisi’s “Papola Casale”, about 60 km from Zollino. From there you can find buses to Lecce and the trains from Lecce to Zollino. Taxi service and car rentals are available at the airport as well, we can organize group pick-ups.
- Bari Airport is further away, about 200 kms from Zollino. There are trains from the airport to Bari Centrale railway station, then trains to Lecce.
- Lecce station is well connected with all major Italian cities. Lecce-Rome is 5 hours and a half trip. From the station of Lecce you can take a 10 minute taxi ride or take Ferrovie del Sud Est’s local train line that in about 20 minutes will take you to Zollino. We are 5 minutes walk from the local train station.
Contact the venue for more details: email@example.com
Join the course
- Master Zhen Hua Yang & Simon Borg-Olivier
- Date: 27 April – 4 May 2024
- Venue: Yoga in Salento / Agricola Samadhi, Via Stazione, 116, 73010 Zollino LE, Italy, View on Map >
- Organizer: firstname.lastname@example.org, +39 0836 600284
- Course price*: AUD 970 (approx. EUR 600)
*Course price doesn’t include accommodation and meals, please contact the venue for details and booking.
Moving like a fish in water
The art of calligraphy draws from nature, emphasizing the fluid, seamless, and unrestrained movement of the brush. This movement mirrors the graceful descent of water down a mountainside, naturally following the shortest and most direct path.
Master Yang applied this concept to the human body, where that water is human blood. Calligraphy Health is about moving like flowing water, effortlessly cascading down a mountain – fluid, uninterrupted, and instinctual, without force or pressure. This movement can be likened to that of fish swimming in water or the elegant motions of an octopus – imbued with a sense of joy, freedom and space.
“Calligraphy Health is about your blood flow moving your body, not your body
moving your blood.”
Master Zhen Hua Yang
The Internal Art
of Nei Gong
Nei Gong as taught by Master Zhen Hua Yang is focussed upon reconnecting with the wisdom of the body through the regulation of three main circulations within the human body: blood circulation, nervous system and digestive system. These circulations are the pillars of longevity and good health.
Calligraphy Health through enhancing these three circulations increases the longevity of internal organs while making the body soft, supple and elastic. It produces a physical lightness, setting the environment for self-healing. It also brings deep calm and peace, grounding us and producing a happiness that is internal, void of external conditions.
Master Zhen Hua Yang
Master Yang’s true skills are shown in his ability to share the complicated Nei Gong methods and practices in a simple and comprehensible way.
Master Zhen Hua Yang is an energy expert. Backed by his family lineage of over 400 years, Master Yang’s knowledge is steeped in ancient internal systems and techniques, his teachers’ influence as well as personal experiences and realisations.
Master Yang’s healing journey started when he was just a boy, suffering from the debilitating effects of asthma. His first teachers other than his grandfather and father, who were also Masters, were the martial arts and energy Masters from the Shaolin and Wudang Temples: Hai Deng from Shaolin, famous for his one-finger stand, and a Daoist monk from Wudang who taught Master Yang about Yinyang balance, Qi/energy and human longevity.