Based on Master Yang’s family martial art system – Yang Mian. Reconnect with your inner power and rebalance your health through smooth, continuous, natural flow of body and breath.
26 March – 04 April 2024
Wonglepong, QLD Australia
Yang Mian is a unique internal martial arts system that develops internal energy through natural movement. This is then expressed, combatively, in a living, three-dimensional way. It teaches to store, cultivate, produce and utilise this internal energy which is unlimited in its application. It can be applied in the martial arts, manifesting externally as instant explosive power, speed, power transfer and Fa Jin. Likewise it can be used internally, manifesting as health, healing, vitality and longevity.
The Yang Mian System transforms the body, making it ‘rubber-like’. Combining this physiological state with base power allows for instant power transfer into any target. This penetrates internally, like a hammer driving a nail into a piece of wood. The training develops the ability of the body to both deliver and absorb great shocks and heavy blows without injury to itself. Moreover, its healing potential is amazing and rejuvenates the body’s joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles through improved blood and oxygen circulation.
- Increases bodily tolerance to impact
- Improve explosive momentum
- Develops inner strength and flexibility
- Helps with energy production and body coordination
- Improves organ health through increased blood flow
- Benefits physical and mental health, inner balance and emotional wellbeing
- Restores digestion and hormonal balance
- Boosts confidence and self-trust
- Minimum 18 years old
- All gender appropriate
- No prior experience required
- Day 1–10: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (including breaks)
Training times might be adjusted to the group.
- Training: 60 hours of in-person training with Master Yang
- Meals: Three meals per day, based on the Five Elements diet of traditional Chinese medicine
- Spa: Access to a private pool, spa and bushwalking tracks
- Transportation: To and from the venue
- Insurance: Personal travel & health insurance
- $75 per person / per night (in a shared room/unit for two)
limited spaces available
We have available shared accommodation in the main house and in the cabins.
- There is available a camping site for house trucks or those who want to bring their own tent or a van.
- It is also possible to book accomodation outside of the venue.
Contact us for details and booking.
How to get here
The best way to get to the retreat center is to fly into Brisbane airport. From there take the Airtrain, located inside the terminal, to Nerang. We can pick you up from Nerang – just remember to notify us first. There is no direct train or bus to Wallaby Ridge Retreat.
Join The Course
- Date: 26 March – 04 April 2024
- Venue: Wallaby Ridge Retreat, 88 Bambling Rd, Wonglepong QLD 4275, Australia
- Price: 3,000.00 AUD (including meals, excluding accommodation)
- Important: This course is available by invitation or recommendation only. To join, contact Master Yang directly or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org