YANG MIAN: Explosive Internal Power
Based on Master Yang’s family martial art system – Yang Mian. Reconnect with your inner power and rebalance your health through smooth, continuous, natural flow of body and breath.
5 – 14 March 2023
Wonglepong, QLD Australia
Yang Mian is a unique internal martial arts system that develops internal energy through natural movement. This is then expressed, combatively, in a living, three-dimensional way. It teaches to store, cultivate, produce and utilise this internal energy which is unlimited in its application. It can be applied in the martial arts, manifesting externally as instant explosive power, speed, power transfer and Fa Jin. Likewise it can be used internally, manifesting as health, healing, vitality and longevity.
The foundations of the Yang Mian system are commenced in the cultivation of “base power”. This is power you can hear, see and feel. Anyone standing within 50m of you will hear this power and is similar to a bomb going off. This is also known as instant Fa Jin. The longer this is practiced; the louder the sound becomes, and the more explosive and stronger your power is generated.
This internal, instant Fa Jin is the fuel of martial arts and a key factor that is missed by most external martial systems. This is the martial arts highest level; where the practitioner can control explosive power, at will, into any action. This is not the same as physical strength, which can never be ‘owned’ and diminishes with age. Yang Mian is an expert in teaching this explosive base power method.
The Yang Mian System transforms the body, making it ‘rubber-like’. Combining this physiological state with base power allows for instant power transfer into any target. This penetrates internally, like a hammer driving a nail into a piece of wood. The training develops the ability of the body to both deliver and absorb great shocks and heavy blows without injury to itself. Moreover, its healing potential is amazing and rejuvenates the body’s joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles through improved blood and oxygen circulation.
- Increases bodily tolerance to impact
- Improve explosive momentum
- Develops inner strength and flexibility
- Helps with energy production and body coordination
- Improves organ health through increased blood flow
- Benefits physical and mental health, inner balance and emotional wellbeing
- Restores digestion and hormonal balance
- Boosts confidence and self-trust
- All-age and gender appropriate
- No prior experience required
- Training: 60 hours of in-person training with Master Yang
- Meals: Three meals per day, based on the Five Elements diet of traditional Chinese medicine
- Spa: Access to a private pool, spa and bushwalking tracks
- Accommodation: We have available shared accommodation in the main house and in the cabins. As well there is available a camping site for house trucks or those who want to bring their own tent or a van. Price of all accommodation varies according to accommodation type and availability ($50 – $250). It is also possible to book accomodation outside of the venue. Contact us for details and booking.
- Transportation: To and from the venue
- Insurance: Personal travel & health insurance
How to get here
The best way to get to the retreat center is to fly into Brisbane airport. From there take the Airtrain, located inside the terminal, to Nerang. We can pick you up from Nerang – just remember to notify us first. There is no direct train or bus to Wallaby Ridge Retreat.
Join The Course
- Date: 5 – 14 March 2023
- Venue: Wallaby Ridge Retreat, 88 Bambling Rd, Wonglepong QLD 4275, Australia
- Price: 3,000.00 AUD (Accommodation is not included)
Receive a BONUS discount of $1000 by booking two courses. Note: these courses must be taken back-to-back e.g., Level 1 & 2 or Level 3 & 4.