Awaken the natural functioning of the body by returning the body/mind connection back to a state of balance.
20–29 February 2024
Wonglepong, QLD Australia
During this time in a woman’s life her circulation is weak, which has the effect of the body starting to “dry-up”. This change in a woman’s hormonal state also heightens the emotions creating more stress in the body in particular the uterus, breasts and the nervous system. In an ongoing cycle this further inhibits circulation and increases the risk of various chronic diseases.
Transforming your internal energetic system helps you to restore blood circulation, nourish the organs, calm the nervous system and regenerate your body, mind and spirit, to move you onto a more happy and healthier phase of life.
- Increases blood circulation to nourish the organs, in particular the uterus and kidneys
- Transforms your Internal Energetic System, bringing balance back to the hormones
- Awakens the natural healing function of the body, soothing the nervous system bringing it back to a sate of peace and calm
- Restores confidence allowing you to move forward in life in a much more positive, healthier and happier way
- Connects your body, mind and spirit giving you a greater sense of connectedness and groundedness with your inner self
- Women who are approaching or currently experiencing menopause
- Suitable for both beginners and experienced Calligraphy Health practitioners
- Day 1–10: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (including breaks)
Training times might be adjusted to the group.
- Training: 60 hours of in-person training with Master Yang
- Meals: Three meals per day
- Spa: Access to a private pool, spa and bushwalking tracks
- Transportation: To and from the venue
- Insurance: Personal travel & health insurance
- $75 per person / per night (in a shared room/unit for two)
limited spaces available
We have available shared accommodation in the main house and in the cabins.
- There is available a camping site for house trucks or those who want to bring their own tent or a van.
- It is also possible to book accomodation outside of the venue.
Contact us for details and booking.
How to Get here
The best way to get to the retreat center is to fly into Brisbane airport. From there take the Airtrain, located inside the terminal, to Nerang. We can pick you up from Nerang – just remember to notify us first. There is no direct train or bus to Wallaby Ridge Retreat.
Join the course
- Date: 20–29 February 2024
- Venue: Wallaby Ridge Retreat, 88 Bambling Rd, Wonglepong QLD 4275, Australia
- Price: 3,000.00 AUD (including meals, excluding accommodation)